Date: 25 June 2019
Place: Genoa Aquarium
Event requiring registration – SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Main Sponsor Promoter
Wärtsilä, in collaboration with the Corps of the Port Authority Offices – Coast Guard, has chosen Genoa Shipping Week as the stage on which to relaunch its project for safeguarding the seas – An oceanic awakening – to sensitise all stakeholders to the theme of protecting the oceans and sustainable development.
The “An oceanic awakening” campaign aims at bringing radical change to the marine & energy sector to transform it into a sustainable, efficient and digitally connected ecosystem.
Nicola Costa, President of the Genoa Aquarium Foundation
- Chief Adm. Insp. Giovanni Pettorino, Coast Guard General Command
- Marco Bucci, Mayor of Genoa
- Andrew Calzetti, marketing manager of Wärtsilä
- Donatella Bianchi – WWF President
- Mariasole Bianco, marine biologist, president of Worldrise
- Antonio Di Natale, general secretary of the Genoa Aquarium Foundation